Saturday 16 April 2011

dream high

i dream high
when i'm tired
i closed my eyes
imagining that my dream will come true
while i get up again
today i falter again when faced with the 
dreaded end of my dream
like the small fledgling who never leaves
the nest because it fears falling
will i be able to do it ??
will i be able to realize this dream ??
i take one step, and then another
whenever i'm afraid of taking moving forward..
i can fly high
i believe in that
i will go up in that sky
open my wings and i'm going to
fly more freely and higher than anyone has
when i fall down,
i need the courage to get back up
the courage to dust myself off 
and get back on my feet 
so i can take off once again
i believe in myself and my destiny
once again
i will try my best and climb over
the insurmountable obstacles in my way

I DREAM HIGH
I HAVE DREAMS..

No comments:

Post a Comment