Thursday 20 January 2011

about me....

My name is Nur Ezzatie Binti Mazlan .. from Kota Bharu Kelantan .. currently studying in UiTM Dungun Terengganu and take the cost of the investment analysis.. i have 5 sibling and i the number one..my second sister names Nur Insyirah..third is Nur Amalin Asyikin..fourth is my brothers names Mohd Ikmal Afif and the last is Mohd Adam Hariss..my father name Mazlan Bin Abd Samad and my mother names Sharifah Binti Mahmood..my father and mother work as an educator .. date of birth on February O3 1992.. my hobbies are reading a novel of love, listen to music and watching  movies .. I like the group from Korea .. the one from another is 2pm .. they have their own charisma like to see them dancing ..their song that i very like is i'll be back.. well I'm very interested reading  novels ever desire to be a novelist but never try .. have a large collection of novels among them close to home .. "SEPUPUKU SUAMIKU", " CINTA KAU DAN AKU", "KUTEMUI CINTA" and many more ..

No comments:

Post a Comment